Monday, January 28, 2013

Trend Spotting: The ID Bracelet

This lovely little military-esque trend is hitting wrists in a big way. As far as I understand, the ID bracelet has been around for a long time - think 50 years. With it's simple, chunky, slightly androgynous design and with the ability to engrave it to make it a more personal piece, it's no wonder that this bracelet has been causing quite the stir for so many years. See my favorites below!



1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Standard Supply ID Bracelet
2. Noir Jewelry Classic ID Bracelet
3. Tiffany and Co 1837™I.D. Bracelet
4. Bop Bijoux Leather ID Bracelet
6. Max & Chloe A.V. Max Gold ID Chain Bracelet
7. Ann Dexter-Jones Silver Medium RP ID Bracelet
8. Max & Chloe Robyn Rhodes ID Kai Block Bracelet
9. Rebecca Minkoff Pave ID Bracelet
10. Lauren Elan James Bracelet


Do you like this military inspired jewelry trend? Sound off in the comments below!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Que bonitas me encantannnnn gracias por la info un besazo reina

AlinaLoves said...

I like them! I love the fact that you can personalise them and include any message/initials that are close to your heart. I think a gold chunky bracelet would look perfect stacked up with other bracelets on a wrist!

House Of Jeffers said...

I love that ID bracelets are making the rounds again. I used to have one as a kid, and thinking I might need to invest in one again!

Jen
www.houseofjeffers.com

Ooh La La Gwen said...

I just bought a silver and gold one similar to number 6.

www.oohlalagwen.blogspot.com


Unknown said...

love these! i hadn't thought of it til now but i have been spotting these around quite a bit, definitely a trend forming!

Anonymous said...

Forgot to include the Celine ID bracelet, the one that brought on this trend.

 
Pin It button on image hover