Friday, January 25, 2013

One Year Blogiversary!


I can't believe that today marks one year of blogging at Jolie Jouel!

Last year, on January 25th, I started a humble little jewelry blog, not knowing where it would go or how I would find the journey. Well, I love it! I simply adore researching and sharing jewelry trends, interviewing designers, and stirring up fun DIY projects to share. Blogging has been a great creative outlet for me and I've loved 'meeting' so many of you! Thank you for all your comments, thoughts and tweets! 

What better way to celebrate my blogiversary than with cupcakes?! From the bottom of my heart, thank you for reading along!
Sweater: Nordstrom / Black skinny jeans: H&M / Jewelry: DIY Necklace and Bracelets

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hola preciosa!!
Me encanta el dulce, felicidades bella
Te invito a que visites mi blog y tengas la oportunidad de ganar un estilismo completo valorado en 60 €.
Un beso y feliz día

Rebecca said...

Congratulations! .. that cupcake looks wayy too delicious.

And I'm currently obsessing over your necklace :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Congratulations on turning 1. :)

AlinaLoves said...

Happy Blogiversary! Time flies when you're having fun :) Keep it going! :)

 
Pin It button on image hover