Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2013

Happy New Year!
I spent the last week enjoying time off with family and friends. Sometimes a break from the computer is just what we need in order to recharge and realign priorities, right? The pause has been wonderful, but I am looking forward to getting back into the blogging routine and jewelry inspiration game!

Here are a few of my jewelry shots from the holidays. Enjoy!
jewelry:
photo 1: gold snake ring, Catbird / nova Letter "A" necklace, Lauren Elan / gold shark tooth necklace, Vale
photo 2: necklace, random
photo 3: silver bangle ring, by me / silver stacked rings, random
photo 4: fringe necklace, American Eagle (similar here) / silver twig bangle, Mr. Kate / silver squiggle bracelet, by me

Someone special made an appearance in this out-take. I am excited to share my biggest project for 2013 with you guys - a baby! We're 17 weeks here :)

How was your break? Any jewelry requests for 2013?

1 comment:

La Maman Heureuse said...

Happy 2013! And congratulations on your baby! best project you'll ever do :-)

love from Belgium,

Cindy

 
Pin It button on image hover