Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Do or Don't? Druzy Agate Stones

Confession: I can't be an impartial voice in this edition of "Do or Don't".  I am full-on obsessed with druzy agate stones these days. But I do want to hear what you think about them! To me, there is something so breathtaking and unique about each crystal-like stone.  These stones are complex and one of a kind - they're rugged and feminine, and natural and candy coloured, all at the same time. I love a good contradiction.


Do you think Druzy stones are a Do or a Don't? Vote in the comments below! 

1. Black Druzy Necklace, Margaret Elizabeth
2. Disco Druzy Studs, Max & Chloe
3. Black Druzy Ring, Max & Chloe
4. Two Stone Earrings, Margaret Elizabeth
5. 4 Stone Ring, Peppina
6. Druzy Cuff, CWonder
7. Gilded Druzy Ring, Robindira
8. Small Druzy Stone Studded Ring, CWonder
9. Druzy Smile Necklace, Max & Chloe
10. Pink Druzy, Cupcakes and Cashmere

4 comments:

Unknown said...

DO! I love all of these! : )

Kayla
www.lovelucygirl.com

Jill Lansky said...

i LOVE druzy! bcpjewelry.com makes some stunning druzy pieces!

Jolie Jouel said...

Oh thanks for the jewelry recommendation, Jill! I'll check out her stuff :)

Frank Vinyl said...

i love it.. so cute

www.frankvinyl.com

 
Pin It button on image hover