Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Currently Obsessed

A few images that have recently made me swoon. Enjoy!
images: unknown, theglitterguide.tumblr.com, theglitterguide.tumblr.com, loveumadly.com, unknown, allthingsgirlyandbeautiful.tumblr.com, theeverygirl.com, theglitterguide.com, unknown, theglitterguide.com

All images are from my Pinterest! Don't forget to follow me if you like photos like these.  Sorry for some of the unknowns, the pinned images linked to dead sites or wrong addresses :( Hate when that happens!

9 comments:

Nichole said...

Great post! Love the inspiration here!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, pretty bling pics, love 'em! The one of the bling on the plate is the perfect metaphor for jewellery junkies!

Kristen said...

Wow, great photos! Thanks for the inspiration.

Irene said...

Nice jewelery!!

http://sweetcherryblogger.blogspot.com.es/

MS said...

Love those photos, they're beautiful and great inspirations :)

Would you like to follow each other? Let me know so I can follow you back. xx :)

Clara Turbay said...

it´s great i´ll be back soon.

V said...

Absolutely love the first photo!!!! I'm having a resort swimsuit giveaway on my blog, please pass by to enter I think you'll love it!

-V
http://stylishlyme.com

365daysofbeauty said...

The fist pic is super fun :)) S.

Ioana-Carmen said...

Lovely photos!
Fashionspot.ro

 
Pin It button on image hover