Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sale Alert: Anthropologie

News flash! Anthropology is having a huge sale. So huge, in fact, that the servers were down momentarily as I was getting this post together. I went ahead and chose my favorite pieces of jewelry from the sale and have featured them here for my fellow jewelry admirers. So many of these pieces are perfect for summer. Admire away! And shop them while you can...


1. La Sylphide Necklace
2. Zaftig Drops
3. Cloudy Geode Ring
4. Cobalt Geometry Necklace
5. Sky Rays Necklace
6. Skinny Stone Cuff
7. Iced Twig Necklace
8. Yemaya Necklace
9. Hunter's Narrative Necklace
10. Novel Bits Posts Hugs and Kisses
11. Novel Bits Posts Horseshoe Earrings
12. Nouveau ID Bracelet
13. Sky's End Earrings

4 comments:

Julia said...

I love so many of these...can't choose a favorite! Thanks for sharing!

Nichole said...

Love these pieces, simply beautiful. Really love the earrings and rings.

Marella said...

Amazing post and gorgeous blog!
Following! Follow back? <3

Chelsea **A Bit of Sass** said...

I love numbers 1 and 4!
xo,
www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

 
Pin It button on image hover