Thursday, May 24, 2012

Shop Spotlight: Catbird NYC

I can't quite remember how I stumbled upon Catbird but I am certainly glad that I did.  Catbird is located in the center Williamsburg, NY, where "the asthma rates are high and the tree quotient is low." But for those of us outside of Brooklyn, fear not, they have a strong online presence as well.
While the emphasis is on jewelry at this quirky shop, there is also always a wide variety of other fun stuff such as: glassware, terrariums, candlesticks, cards, water bottles, tooth fairy boxes, candles, art, boxes and trays, compasses, old fashioned toys, fancy things to put in your hair...the list goes on.

While I love their other trinkets and treasures, my real attraction to the store is because of the fun jewelry it carries.  Below I've compiled a list of my favorite pieces of jewelry that Catbird carries.  Think of it as my giant wishlist.


This order makes a little sense if you have the mind of a crazy person. Left to right, top to bottom-ish:
Adjustable Arrow Ring / Shark Tooth Necklace / Alphabet Rings / Arc Crescent Necklace / Evil Eye Ring / Arc Necklace / Ancienne Diamond Ring / Snake Bangle / Astrid Necklace / Alba Etruscan Moonstone Ring / Heart Ring / Petite Crystal Necklace / Heart Ring / Flat Band with Black Diamonds / Apex Spike Necklace / Bar Ring / Emerald Diamond Twinkle Necklace / Lily Leaf Ring with Diamonds / Dainty Stacking Pave Ring / Large Circle Ring / Dainty Heart Bracelet / Diamond Filigree Necklace / Horizontal Bar Ring / Big Bunny Ring 

8 comments:

Kate said...

I want it all! Thanks for sharing.

Beckerman Girls said...

Holy AMAZEBALLS!!! What a find! WHAT A FIND! I love that bunny ring! And her jewelry selection is SOOOOO COOL!!!! Have you hit up the Chelsea and Hells Flea Market in the city?! Those two vintage markets are our FAVVV for finding treasures!
kisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls
www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

Jolie Jouel said...

I am so glad that I could introduce you to Catbird! Haven't hit those markets before...on my to do!
Ashleigh from Jolie Jouel

Amy Breckenridge said...

great picks - i have been eyeing the catbird alphabet rings for awhile...i need to buy myself a couple!
xoamy
www.cupcakesncouture.com

Jennifer said...

They have great pieces!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Vivid Virginia said...

Those are wonderful photos, Jolie! I really love all of the spots

Ana Starikova said...

Your blog is amazing and the jewelry is gorgeous!Love it!
u can visit my blog as well anamocca.blogspot.com and join if u like!

JanandJill.com said...

This is so cute, I love how you did it yourself too. It's so impressive and I like the colors you chose too

xoDale
http://www.savvyspice.com/

 
Pin It button on image hover