Sunday, May 13, 2012

Trend Spotting: Arrows

Lately I've been loving on arrows. In fact, I love them so much that I made two of my own! I've shared the arrow bracelet with you guys before (here) and last week I made this arrow charm necklace. (You may have seen it on Twitter!) I love them both! There is just no denying it, the arrow is a cool symbol.
If you love this look too, see some similar options below!
1. Erica Weiner The Arrow Hoop Earring
2. Madewell Arrow Ring
3. Annita Ko Arrow 18-karat Rose Gold Diamond Bracelet
4. Catbird Adjustable Arrow Ring
5. House of Harlow 1960 Antiqued Arrow Ring in Rose Gold
6. Odette Arrow Cuff Bracelet
7. Jennifer Meyer Yellow Gold Arrow Stud Earrings
8. Need Supply Arrow Root Necklace

8 comments:

Nuha said...

my younger sister absolutely adores arrows - i'm sure she'd love this post!

Chelsea **A Bit of Sass** said...

Great post, I love the Annita Ko bracelet!
xo,
www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

Jackie said...

I adore arrows! I've been looking for a bracelet, so this is very helpful. Loving the Odette ones...and yours!

Que said...

Beautiful post, thanx for sharing.

xoxo

EMA said...

Very cool post! I haven't seen jewelry like this so this is very refereshing :)

http://www.themirroronthewall.com/

Northern Style Exposure said...

Great trend report. Loving the rings

www.northernstyle.blog.com

sip-n-wear said...

Great collection of arrows!

Molly and Mac said...

I love all those arrow pieces! Literally SO cute!

MacKenzie and Molly
www.ruffledromance.blogspot.com

 
Pin It button on image hover