Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Lately

Currently lying here feeling and looking nothing like these recent photos. Yesterday afternoon I paid a trip to the dentist and had some teeth pulled...yowzah! Praise the Lord for laughing gas! Hopefully by tomorrow I'll be feeling better and more creative.

Without further ado, a few snaps of the jewelry I've been wearing lately.
Lauren Elan Lucas Necklace (by request, older item)
Arrow and Squiggle bracelet made by me (!), Mr. Kate twig bracelet, Lauren Elan Pastel Misel Bracelet, Rings are random.

Necklaces and arrow bracelet were made by me! Lauren Elan, Lily bracelet with silver hardware (by request).
Long beaded necklace, The Bay.

8 comments:

Anna (South Molton St Style) said...

Oooh that arrow one is really cool, can't believe you made it! xx

South Molton St Style

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Wow, very nice photos! I like this post so much!
Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

K. said...

love your jewellery! beautiful!!

check out also my blog:

http://chicmaniapourtoi.blogspot.com/

kisses,
xx ketty xx

Anonymous said...

I love that first gold necklace...too bad it's out! xx

Victoria said...

I love your necklace in the first pic! :)

- Victoria
www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se

and so it goes.... said...

Great pieces! I want them all!

XO

Unknown said...

Great jewelry, love how they are so simple!

http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

Virginia said...

amazing pieces!
nice blog!
Im following you now on Bloglovin & GFC!
Like to follow back? you are wellcome to visit my blog!

xoxo
self-dressed.blogspot.com

 
Pin It button on image hover