Friday, May 11, 2012

Purple Progress

Well, this is a big step for me: I am wearing earrings! I have to be honest, I haven't worn earrings in a very long time. I used to love wearing silver hoops, fun studs, and the ever-popular chandelier earrings; but then for some reason, I just completely stopped.  Bare lobes have been my MO for about a year now but when Purple Paparazzi sent over these amethyst stunners I just had to give them a try.  I am not going to lie, I feel a little bit fancy! But in a good and polished and grown-up way. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful earring relationship.
Earrings: Purple Paparazzi, Shirt: Banana Republic (old), Jacket: Joe Fresh (kids), Jeans: American Eagle, Purse: Coach  

7 comments:

Timeless is more said...

love your hairstyle, flawless!

ARTE LIMITED GIVEWAY CLICK HERE

ARTE LIMITED GIVEWAY CLICK HERE

ARTE LIMITED GIVEWAY CLICK HERE

Danielle said...

Cute! Very nice braids and earrings.

ACT said...

I love how you styled your hair! Pretty earrings too.

xo
http://www.ashnfashn.com

Unknown said...

Your hair looks perfect and I LOVE these earrings :) So pretty!

xoxo,
Rachel
www.rachelslookbook.com

lisa signorini said...

cool hair!
Visit my fashion blog, if it like you and if you want we can follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin, I'm waiting for u!
Have a great Friday!
www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

Clara Turbay said...

Great surprises here!

A Mode World said...

Love the braid! xoA

 
Pin It button on image hover