Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Accessory change up: Handbags

If I had to choose, I am a jewelry girl at heart.  But really I love all accessories - shoes, purses, hair accessories.  If in doubt, I opt for a simpler outfit and accessorize with pops of color, intriguing textures, and special add-ons.

While roaming around Pinterest the other day, I found these three images.  All from fashion week (I think) and all super stylish ladies who have topped off their outfits with killer handbags.  I love them all equally.
Pinterest sources: heartsoulandcurves / moth-design / musingsinfemininity

5 comments:

Audrey Leighton said...

Love these bags!
xx

Be Frassy

InĂªs de Castro said...

Agree. The first bag is amazing!

thecriminallyexpensive said...

I love Miroslava (the one in stripes) her style is insane!

xx
Krissie

http://thecriminallyexpensive.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

so great, so refreshing!! loving this!

-COSMICaroline
www.COSMICaroline.com

donyel said...

I'm in love with the black studded one. So gorgeous!

xx,
donyel

http://mademoisellemeese.blogspot.com

 
Pin It button on image hover