Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Serpentine Valentine

Nothing says Valentine's Day like snakes! Well, actually, mostly anything says Valentine's Day more than snakes...but to give your eyes a break from all of the pink and red flooding most sites today, I decided to feature some super sexy snake-inspired jewelry.  So if you're feeling more dangerous than sweet this Valentine's Day, this post is for you.

1. Midnight Coil Ring, ModCloth
2. Stacey Brass Snake Cuff by Chloe, Net-A-Porter
3. Kanya's Sterling Silver Slithering Snake Earrings, Fantasy Jewelry Box
4. Elodie K Black Silver Snake Knuckle Ring, Max & Chloe
5. TOUCH - Snake Wrap Bracelet, Mango
6. Snake Necklace, Kabiri
7. Serpent Bangle, Stella & Dot
8. Sidewinder Ring, Stella & Dot
9. Kenneth Jay Lane Turquoise Gold Snake Bracelet, Pret-A-Beaute
10. Kenneth Jay Lane Royal Gold Snake Bracelet, Pret-A-Beaute
11. Elodie K Rose Gold Plated Snakes Hand Bracelet, Max & Chloe

7 comments:

Jenna Hughes said...

love the rose gold

http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

The Fashion Philosophy said...

So pretty! Love the Modcloth ring!

ox from NYC!
davie+erica

LPFashionPhilosophy

Heather Cavanaugh said...

loving the Chloe bracelet! *drools* I also like the modcloth one too.

http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

RaindropsofSapphire said...

Cute snake jewellery! I'm a blogger too, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime :) :)

www.raindropsofsapphire.com

Lola said...

I always find that snake related jewellery creeps me out a little but the rings have really grown on me! !X

Brittany Lauren said...

Oh I had a obsession with snake related jewelry last summer. One of my favorites is this snake ring I got:


[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2v9c4g8.jpg[/IMG]
Great finds by the way!

Daisy said...

Oh my, these are all fab!

 
Pin It button on image hover