Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Watch This

I am in the market for a new watch.  I've had my eye on the rose gold Michael Kors watch for...eons! But lately, blacked-out beauties, like this one, have also caught my eye. And, much to my amazement, smaller, more feminine watches have been popping up on blogs and Pinterest and I've actually found myself surprisingly intrigued! For the past 10 years I've leaned towards over-sized, men's watches, but now I can safely say that I believe smaller faces will have a place in my wrist arsenal.

Check out the following arm parties, starring watches - front and center!

If we can learn one thing from the images above, it's to layer, layer, layer!  Don't let that pretty watch stand alone. Pair it up with some fun bracelets - think spikes, links, and rhinestones. The more the merrier! Do you have a favorite watch that you'd recommend?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful watch!!!love 6°!!!!amazing blog!!!i'm following you!!if you like mine,do the same!!!

Freaky Friday

Freaky Friday FB FanPage

Anonymous said...

this is awesome! keep it up, girl!

-COSMICaroline
www.COSMICaroline.com

Clara Turbay said...

love it. i´ll be back soon!

Jolie Jouel said...

Thank you Sabrina! I'll check your blog out soon :)

Jolie Jouel said...

Thanks for the love!

Jolie Jouel said...

Thanks Clara, glad to have you as a regular!

Flashes of Style said...

Love it! <3

xoxo,

Bonnie

 
Pin It button on image hover