Monday, February 27, 2012

Oscar 2012: Best Jewelry

Blogs are a buzz this morning with choices for best dressed, worst dressed, and thoughts Angelina Jolie's strange leg pose.  For me, Michelle Williams, Emma Stone, and Gwyneth Paltrow take the cake for best dressed.  I wanted to put together a little montage of the jewelry worn at the Oscars last night. I thought I was going to be knee deep in choices but as it turns out, most stars wore little jewelry, preferring to let let the dress do all the talking.  I did manage to find a few blinged out ladies, but even those who made it into this post kept things simple. Most opted for a bare neck and chose subtle earrings.  Here are my choices for Best Jewelry, Oscars 2012.

Did I miss you favorite bedazzled star? Tell me in the comments below!
pc: all photos courtesy of PopSugar

4 comments:

jas said...

great collection of photos. I love natalie portman's necklace.

http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

Kia Gomez said...

Hey !
The best dressed for me was Angelina Jolie, I just loved her black dress.
I really like Rachel's necklace !

xoxo

Clara Turbay said...

Good taste y grace!

Allison @ Queen City said...

These are great pics! Berenice Bejo's mint green dress was my fav!

 
Pin It button on image hover