Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Valentine Inspired Jewelry

It's February and that means one thing: Valentine's Day is just around the corner!  Why not celebrate the day by dressing up with some festive jewelry.  Wear your heart on your wrist (or neck, or fingers!) with these Valentine's Day appropriate baubles.


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9

I think my favorite Valentine's item above is #9 - the Lauren Elan Vix bracelet. Gorgeous any time of the year!  I think on Februray 14th I'll wear my own handmade Rose Quartz necklace. What do you think?
One final item that was just too cute not to share - a Valentine's Day appropriate iPhone accesorry! I seriously need an iPhone.  BlackBerry just doesn't have the options with the accessories. Le sigh...
Love does win.  Available here.

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover