Thursday, February 23, 2012

Cameo: Do or Don't?

I have a major girl crush on Miroslava Duma.  I mean, who doesn't, right? Her style, that hair, that...face.  I think she does a supreme job of accessorizing her killer outfits and love that doesn't shy away from bold jewelry.  When I saw this photo of her rocking a cameo collar necklace I stopped and lingered on the image for about, oh, 10 minutes.  In my opinion it looks good. Really good. Even the matching ring seems to work.  But I would never have imagined wearing something like that myself! Cameo often reminds me of older ladies and is much too traditional looking for my taste.  But after seeing this photo of Mira I might be changing my mind.

What do you think, is Cameo jewelry a do or a don't? Does it have a place in your jewelry box?

If it's a "do" for you, take a look at these cameo inspired jewelry pieces:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 /

5 comments:

STEPH J said...

I like them, but not too big, and not too tight around the neck. The Cameo necklaces that I like best are the simple & plain ones hung on a long chain (:

VALOURANDLACE.COM

Unknown said...

I love cameo jewelry! I definitely think this is a great trend to embrace :)

katiesbliss.com

Jamie Anthony said...

she is THE ultimate modern day style icon!! i love her!

bijou-minou.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Yes you are so right, I never thought of wearing cameo either! But I do love a classic white on black. Hmmm, you got me thinking! Need to scour Etsy!

Audrey Leighton said...

I love it, and I really love that photo of Miroslava Duma!
xx

Be Frassy

 
Pin It button on image hover