Wednesday, February 15, 2012

JewelMint: is it worth it?

As a jewelry blogger I've found it hard to ignore JewelMint and its trendy pieces. Every few months I log onto their site, take the style questionnaire, and browse the pieces that were chosen for me. I've never taken the plunge to actually purchasing a piece, even though there is usually a handful of items that catch my eye. Now, I am not quite sure why this is...something is holding me back. Perhaps it's the monthly membership? Yes, I think it is.

So tell me dear readers, have you signed up for JewelMint and actually ordered something? How was the process? Were you happy with your jewlery? Do you order each month? I am thinking of taking the plunge and getting these Lady Luck rings. I originally went on the site to look for the XO rings but they're out of my size. Should I take a chance on Lady Luck?!
Andy from Style Scrapbook wearing the JewelMint wishbone ring. 

Please leave any thoughts on JewelMint in the comments. It will be much appreciated!

1 comment:

Lola said...

I think these pieces are incredible and I would definitely consider buying them!! X

 
Pin It button on image hover