Monday, February 6, 2012

SS12 Trend: The Anklet

Anklets are back! I can remember donning colorful anklets as a kid in the early 90s and then they seemed to inexplicably disappear.  If 2011 was the year of the arm party, friendship bracelets, and mixing and matching, then 2012 will see more attention fall below the knee with fun anklets.  Anklets can add a much needed dash of color or dress up an outfit.  Here are some snaps of pretty anklets I've seen recently across the web. 
1. sincerelyjules.com
2. refinery29.com
3. nobodyknowsmarc.com
4. sincerelyjules.com

2 comments:

DediLovesFashion said...

the first pic is my favourite.
XO

Teodora said...

I love number 3, but I love everything chunky and gold ;)

Please check out my first giveaway: http://www.teodoraslookbook.com/2012/01/my-first-giveaway.html


Teodora

 
Pin It button on image hover