Thursday, September 20, 2012

Celebrity Jewelry Style: Jennifer Lopez

My friends know that I am a big Jennifer Lopez fan. There is just something inexplicable that I love about her. I could go on and on about her individual qualities (her voice, her nose, that glow, the hair...) but I'll spare you. Instead, let's talk about her style. One day she's a glamed-up diva, the next, Jenny-from-the-Block, and another day posh-office-chic.  She's a style chameleon. One thing that never changes? Her awesome accessories. Not matter what the style, she accessorizes like a pro adding just the right amount of sparkle.
all photos stylebistro.com

The girl loves her earrings! I am going to use this photo collage as inspiration to wear earrings more often. Tell me, do you like Jennifer Lopez's jewelry style?

1 comment:

Vera said...

Yes! She has a perfect style!

 
Pin It button on image hover