Thursday, September 27, 2012

Line Lust: Odette NY

pc: Design Sponge
I've loved Odette NY for so long that I can't believe I haven't featured them in a Line Lust post yet! This is just crazy to me.  I first fell in love with the Odette NY Arrow Cuff Bracelet, which was the gateway to lusting after the Ojos cuff and ring. And finally, now I have my sights on the Klaia ring.

Jennifer Sarkilahti is the desginer behind Odette jewelry.  Each piece is designed and crafted by hand in her Brooklyn studio. With an emphasis on artistry and craft, each design begins from a pencil sketch that is carefully translated by hand into wax like a small scale sculpture before being cast into materials as varied as recycled sterling silver, brass, bronze, diamonds, and 14K gold.

More of my favorites immortalized below: 
pc: Odette NY

4 comments:

ImportKt said...

I've seen some of her pieces as features before but never checked out all of her work. Her site+ work are an amazing inspiration. She reminds me of what I thought the cool girls wore when I was a little kid back in the 90's. *heart* thanks for spotlighting her work!

Emily said...

wow, I love these pieces! thanks for sharing! xx

www.glittersgold.com

Clara Turbay said...

Really good!

celyneglam said...

great blog, great style!
do u want follow each other?


xoxo

www.celyneglam.blogspot.com

 
Pin It button on image hover