Thursday, September 13, 2012

Trend Spotting: Ear Cuffs

photo credit
Last week Jason Wu had his models wearing18k gold ear cuffs, custom designed for his show at New York Fashion Week.  Could this be the start of something big? I've been starting to notice ear cuffs popping up on bloggers, models, and in magazines alike.

I say, if you like it, put a cuff on it.

1. Pack of 4 Mini Ear Cuffs, ASOS  
2. Maria Francesca Pepe Crystal Stud Ear Cuff, ASOS 
3. Multipack Of Fine Hoop Ear Cuffs, ASOS  
4. Feather Ear Cuff, Free People 
5. Bark ear cuff, Mr. Kate   
6. Ear cuff with Fringe, Free People
7. Pack of Two Lower Ear Cuff, ASOS
8. Just Acces Triple Ear Cuff Set, ASOS
9. ASOS Pack of Four Ear Cuffs, ASOS 
10. Mania Mania Telepathic Ear Cuff, Shopbop
11. Pack of Three Mismatch Ear Cuffs, ASOS
12. Maria Francesca Pepe Stud Ear Cuff, ASOS



5 comments:

Victoria said...

I love this trend!

- Victoria
www.VICKITAS.com

Lauren Dimesky said...

What a great post you have there! Clever idea! Thanks for sharing! xx

-Lauren

http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

Clara Turbay said...

You know how to combine: strength, style and classy.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE ear cuffs- in the process of making some wire ones actually! Just came across your blog for the first time today, and I'm so glad I did, it's great!

cherrierfashionblog by Karen Wasem said...

Love it!.. would be really happy if u check out my blog.
:D
Take care!
I follow u now :)

 
Pin It button on image hover