Monday, September 24, 2012

Jewelry Round-Up: Best of the 2012 Emmys

Last night the Emmys were live and I was glued to my TV (with wine and Indian food) taking in all of the celebrity fashion and jewelry trends. There was a ton of color this year at the Emmys (think jewel tones like red, yellow, green and blue dresses) and the jewelry was equally dramatic.

The first and biggest trend of the night: statement earrings. The ladies rocked spectacular, bold, and glitzy earrings. Half of the lustworthy pairs were large studs reminiscent of the 80s (Sarah Hyland, Emily VanCamp, and Ginnifer Goodwin) and the other half were glamorous dangling earrings (Heidi Klum, Guiliana Rancic, and Juilianna Margulies).

The other Emmy jewelry trend on the red carpet was colorful, bold rings. I was so happy with all of the fun rings. We all know I love I good cocktail ring and last night had me swooning. And one of my favorite pieces of the night? Emily VanCamp's glitzy bow bracelet. Love. Noticeably absent? Necklaces.
 pc: popsugar.com
How fun would it be to get all glammed-up for night like the Emmys? What would you wear?

1 comment:

Lana said...

Loved all of the earrings. And Claire Danes!

 
Pin It button on image hover