Tuesday, September 4, 2012

One Piece, Three Ways: Geek Chic Glasses

For as long as I can remember, I have wanted glasses. They’re a cool, and often unexpected, accessory that can totally change your look in a flash.  Best example of all time? The Clark Kent effect. 

Those of you with eyeglasses are in luck, as “geek chic” is totally in for Fall. I found these dramatic, dark rimmed glasses by Alexander McQueen and immediately started thinking of way I would style these for Fall. That is, if I needed them. Calling my optometrist now...


 To a Book Signing
Plaid Shirt: Free People
Skinny Jeans: ASOS
Backpack: Macy’s
Handcuff Necklace: ASOS 
Booties: Joie

At a Coffee Shop
Denim Top: Shopbop
Pants: ASOS
Necklace: Shopbop
Booties: Macy’s

To the Office
Skirt: ASOS
Blouse: ASOS ASOS
Bracelet: Shopbop   
Shoes: Macy’s

.

5 comments:

My Fashion break said...

I love glasses as well but I don´t need them. I try on all th time.
http://myfashionbreak.blogspot.com.es/

Cass said...

I LOVE the going out for coffee outfit! I wish I had those glasses! xx Cass

For All Things Lovely said...

Love these! xo.
Meg
www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

Taylor Morgan said...

I have always wanted glasses too. One time I convinced myself I needed them (I didn't) and went as far as calling an optometrist, tried convincing him too I needed them (I didn't) and justified my irrational purchase of Marc Jacobs glasses. I still have them sitting in my closet. #irrationalshopping lol

Love from NYC,

Taylor
Taylor Morgan Shop
taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

Darby said...

I LOVE all of the looks you put together! I'm glad glasses are considered chic now since I feel so dorky in mine LOL! I'm so glad I stumbled onto your blog-DEF following you now :) I would be so happy if you stopped by mine!
xoxo Darby
Obviously Obsessed 

 
Pin It button on image hover