Monday, September 3, 2012

Oh, Happy Day

I hope you're all enjoying your last real day of summer. This summer has been so fantastic for me, for so many reasons, so I am definitely sad to see it (and the hot weather) go.  I can only hope you're all spending the day relaxing and taking a break from work. Fall is just around the corner (and New York Fashion week!) so enjoy the dog days while they last!
photo credit
My day looks a lot like the photo above, lounging around at my family cottage. Tell me, how are you spending labor day?   

Thanks for reading Jolie Jouel this summer. I love hearing from readers and other jewelry enthusiasts and I am excited for more jewelry and fun projects this fall!
 

 

2 comments:

Britt said...

I love your blog - thanks for all the daily jewelry inspo! x Britt

Henar said...

Cute blog dear, nice jewelry!

xo
Henar
www.ohmyvogue.com

 
Pin It button on image hover