Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Get the Look: Stars and Stacks


I have this image pinned onto my jewelry Pinterest board. I immediately loved the dark edgy look combined with the playful look of the stars. I've tried to recreate the look as best I could with star inspired bracelets, fun stacking rings, and leafy necklaces from around the web. Keep reading to see how you can get the look!

1. Modern Leaf Necklace, Max & Chloe
2. Mini Leaf Necklace, Max & Chloe
3. Star Spangled Bangle, Max & Chloe
4. Gorjana Star Bracelet, Shopbop
5. Star Chain Bracelet, Shopbop
7. Michael Kors Astor Buckle Bangle, Shopbop
8. Stacking Rings, Jen Meyer Jewelry
9. Stacking Rings, Club Monaco
10. Opaque Vampy Chocolate, Sephora by OPI

Don't forget to follow along on Bloglovin' | Instagram | and Twitter!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that Michael Kors bracelet.
www.FripperyVintage.com

Bisous Natasha said...

I would love a Cartier Love bracelet but I will wait for the day I am in love ;) hehehe

bisous,
Natasha

www.bisousnatasha.com

 
Pin It button on image hover