Monday, April 22, 2013

Trend Spotting: Bug Jewelry

Spring showers bring May flowers...and bugs and insects and pests! Flower inspired jewelry has dominated jewelry trends this spring but I've started to notice a fierce competitor - bugs!  There is something cute and edgy about wearing a bee on your finger (instead of running from them) making insect trinkets fun to wear.  I was inspired by a gold bee ring that I saw in a Glamour Mag article (here) and decided to dig up a few more buzz worthy friends for you.



2. Love Bug Charm, Juicy Couture 
3. Bee Necklace, Psyche
4. Bug Ring, Shopbop 
5. Carved Flower Bug Hinged Bangle, Betsey Johnson
6. Bug Stretch Bracelet, ASOS
7. Boxchain Necklace with Bug Detail, ASOS
8. Bug Earrings, ASOS
9. Unwanted Visitor Winged Bangle, Kate Spade

3 comments:

Gena said...

So so cute! I love jewels and little bugs make them even better!
xo
Gena
Blush & Blossoms

Unknown said...

Love all of these, I have a cute 80's beetle pin for sale on my website.

www.FripperyVintage.com

Paula said...

Aww wow - these are all amazing! How do you choose >:)

♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.uk/

 
Pin It button on image hover