Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Keychain Round-Up

I've had the same chunky, silver star keychain since high school and to this day I still get compliments on it. Not only will a solid keychain help you find your keys and stay organized, it can be a way to express your style. I say, invest in a good quality keychain if you find one you love, because you never know, it still could be with you 10 years later!  

My favourites below! 


1. Whale Keychain, Jonathan Adler
2. Leather Chartreuse Keychain, MadeByGirl
3. Mrs. Key Fob, Kate Spade
4. Standard Supply Key Chain/Bag CharmMarc by Marc Jacobs
5. Hold the Phone key fob, Kate Spade
6. Elephant Keychain, Jonathan Adler
7. Crater Key Chain, House of Harlow 1960
8. Razor Blade Key Ring, McQ - Alexander McQueen
9. Love Bug, Juicy Couture
10. Magnified Key Ring, Cheap Monday

ps - Stay tuned for an exciting keychain DIY on Friday! Can't wait to share this one. 

2 comments:

Paula said...

How cute are these! I love the elephant :-)

♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.uk/

Fash Boulevard said...

These are gorgeous. My favorites are the tassel and the gem stone one.

I would love for you to stop by my blog and check out my latest outfit post.
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

 
Pin It button on image hover