Friday, April 19, 2013

Line Lust: Kitsch


I am obsessed with pretty, soft hair ties and delicate jewelry. Kitsch does both of these things to perfection! Their hair ties come in fun patterns, colors, and textures. My favorites are the tie-dyed and ombre hair ties that can be doubled as fun bracelets. They also have a jewelry line and I am specifically drawn to the delicate necklace and earring sets sold on fun Polaroid cards. This little evil eye is the perfect everyday piece. I wish all of my necklaces were this length. As a fairly small person, I often find that even "short" necklaces are a bit too long for me, hitting awkwardly at my shirt neckline (instead of delicately below my collar bone).


Hair ties c/o Kitsch / All Eyes On You necklace c/o Kitsch / First knuckle ring, Catbird / Druzy bracelet and Ombre bead bracelet by me! 

You can get your own hair ties and jewelry from Kitsch on their website or at Anthropologie, Nordstrom, Urban Outfitters, Free People or find your local retail locations here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those hair ties and the necklace is adorable! xx

Unknown said...

Very cute, love these.

www.FripperyVintage.com

Anonymous said...

great post! looove the jewels <3

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

 
Pin It button on image hover