Monday, March 25, 2013

Colour Moment: Pretty in Pink

Nothing says springtime like fresh pink flowers and blushing brides. Taking a cue from our newest season, I compiled a group of pretty pink jewelry pieces and I also included a few other inspiring rosey images. I hope you enjoy this pretty in pink mood board and jewelry pieces! Which one is your favourite? I am partial to the exquisite pink bib (#12), the pink rose bracelet (#4) and the Loren Hope art deco bracelet (#6). Happy spring!


Jewelry
2. J.Crew, Translucent stone bracelet
4. Anthropologie, Floribunda Braided Bracelet
5. J.Crew, Classic wide bangle
6. Loren Hope, Leda bracelet
7. Anthropologie, Blushing Pearl Bib Necklace
8. Anthropologie, Guided Sail Necklace
10. J.Crew, Translucent stone necklace
11. Anthropologie, Crowned Tassel Earrings
12. Anthropologie, Caminito Collar Necklace

Other

4 comments:

Paula said...

#1, #6 & #7 will do me ;-)
I LOVE PINK! I just painted an ugly gunmetal necklace with pink nail polish to get a pink necklace! That's how I roll.

♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

Those Anthropologie bibs are amazing!

Unknown said...

Well I love all pink jewelry!
www.FripperyVintage.com

JustPatience said...

Such a perfect color for Spring and great inspirations you posted.

www.justpatience.com

 
Pin It button on image hover