Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hoop Earrings Round-Up

In high school I could often be found wearing large silver hoops. They were my go-to accessory. And well, everything old is new again! I've been noticing everyone from style bloggers like Sincerely, Jules to celebrities like Ashley Madekwe and Rhinana rocking this trend.  So now I am on the hunt for a new pair of hoops (since I've since lost/thrown out my faithful '90s pair). Here are the options that I've gathered up below!


1. Astley Clarke, Sea Shell Hoop Earrings, $135
2. Jennifer Zeuner Jewelry, Small Hoop Earrings, $99
4. ASOS, Flat Hoop Earrings $16.95
5. Lucky Brand, Medium Oblong Hoop Earrings, $20
6. Tophop, Smooth Round Hoop Earrings, £7.50
7. Gorjana, Arc Large Hoop Earrings, $54
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the Rachel Zoe hoops, just recently checked out her new jewelry line, very pretty, lots of Art Deco inspiration.
www.FripperyVintage.com

Paula said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paula said...

Oops - I made a spelling mistake and pressed publish :-O
Loving the hoop earrings - but I don't have pierces ears!! OMG

♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.uk/

 
Pin It button on image hover