Thursday, March 7, 2013

Colour Moment: Turquoise

The first jewelry I fell in love with was a tray full of turquoise and silver jewels from a shop on a Native Reserve near my cottage. Something about those two colours together just spoke to me and will forever remind me of gloriously hot summers, teepees, and the sweet smell of a warm summer breeze. I wanted every piece of turquoise jewelry in the tray.  The chunkier the better. To this day I still love turquoise jewelry and the bohemian luxe flair that it ads to any outfit.

As a throwback to my first jewelry love, I've rounded up my current favourite turquoise pieces on the market.

1. My own turquoise ring. Acquired during my high school years, I'll never let it go.
2. DANNIJO, Perra Cuff
3. Samantha Wills, Bohemian Bardot Ring
4. The 2Bandits, Daytripper Necklace
5. Samantha Wills, Cleo's Secret Earrings
6. Samantha Wills, All For You Earrings
7. The 2Bandits, Teepee Cuff
8. The 2Bandits, Morning Glory Necklace
9. Samantha Wills, Cameo Lover Collar Necklace
10. The 2Bandits, Canoe Paddle Earrings
11. Samantha Wills, Back to the Garden Ring
12. The 2Bandits, Concho Wing Cuff
13. Samatha Wills, Belle Dejour Ring
14. Gemma Redux, Turquoise Pendant Necklace

2 comments:

Paula said...

I love Turquoise! it goes with everything. My favorite is the #9 Samantha Willis collar - DRAMA.
Your ring is very cool too.

♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.uk/

Jennifer said...

I've always loved turquoise!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

 
Pin It button on image hover