Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Line Lust: Gemma Redux SS13

Gemma Redux SS13 was revealed last week (I am always on the edge of my seat, eagerly waiting new Gemma Redux pieces!) and it does not disappoint. The collection is composed of a mix of fabulous turquoise and aqua pieces, simpler curved metal pieces, and brass gemstones that look like tiny bars of solid gold. Each piece is handmade in New York city. My favorites are below or you can click here to see the full line!


All jewelry images from gemmaredux.com

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh, love this collection, very pretty.
www.FripperyVintage.com

Kate said...

Love me some Gemma Redux!
Kate

Paula said...

Wow - thanks for introducing us! I'm in LOVE.

♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.uk/

 
Pin It button on image hover