Friday, March 15, 2013

Friendship Bracelets: My Latest DIY


Happy Friday! This week flew by for me. Maybe it's the hint of warmer weather we've been having and the increased sunshine that's making the days seem brighter, fresher, faster.


I wanted to share these fun friendship bracelets I've been making in anticipation for summer. I've ordered a bunch of colourful cord and fun rhinestones in hopes of making piles of these bright bracelets to spice up my arm party (and my friends'!).  I am going to do a giveaway with one of these beauties when I reach 200 twitter followers or 200 followers on Jolie Jouel - whichever comes first! Friendship bracelets are a fun way to add colour to your outfit and they're easy to stack up with your other favourite bracelets.


Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Paula said...

These are so cute! Friendship bracelets are everywhere at the moment - the colors are so bright and attractive.

♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Love these, a high end friendship bracelet.

Valeria said...

Lovely blog! xoxo from Rome

www.rockandfrock.com

Unknown said...

such gorgeous bracelets! you've got a lovely blog here:)
lots and lots of love
xxx
http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

Kier Mellour said...

LOVE those bracelets! Want some of those!

With Love From Hollywood,
Kier
Fashion Addict LA
Recent Post: Metal Works ~ Studded Trench Coat
Video Tutorial: How to do a sock bun

 
Pin It button on image hover