Friday, March 29, 2013

Line Lust: Vita Fede

Definitely at the top of my wishlist is anything from Vita Fede.  I can't get enough of the open, hinged bangles with delicate geometric points and the similar open rings. If I could, I would line my arms and fingers with these beauties!  Take a look below for some styling inspiration (all from Vita Fede's instagram) and my top Vita Fede picks.

Buy here and here.

Taking the rest of the day to reflect on Good Friday and spend time with family. I hope you all have a fabulous Easter weekend!

8 comments:

Paula said...

Wow - these are super classy - I love the rose gold pieces.

♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

Great post! Love those rings!

Please check out my blog, I would love to hear what you think of my latest post!

xo
Deanne

MyFashAvenue.com

Jolie Jouel said...

Thank you! I will check out your blog :)

Unknown said...

these rings are AWESOME! will totally take a look now and GET ME SOME! thanks for sharing darling! would you like to check out my blog too maybe we can follow each other? xoxo

www.roxysun.com

Jolie Jouel said...

Thanks for stopping by! I'll definitely visit your blog!

Unknown said...

have been seeing them all over the blog atmosphere and absolutely fell in loooove!
great post honey:)
lots and lots of love from Zurich!
xxx
http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

Sara said...

These are all SUCH cute jewelry! You have fantastic taste!

http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

This jewelry is amazing, great!

Lot's of love
www.outgoingtaste.wordpress.com

 
Pin It button on image hover