Monday, March 26, 2012

Casting Workshop Part II

Yesterday I had the second and final part of my casting in silver workshop. [See part I here] I totally fell in love with the lost wax casting process and will definitely continue to make jewelry this way. I can't even explain to you how satisfying it is...so I'll let the pictures do the talking.  Here are the final products!

I made two rings and bracelet.
Here I am modeling the finished pieces. I am soooo happy with them! The bracelet especially, it's so comfortable and looks so smooth and polished yet detailed at the same time.
Hope you guys like them!

8 comments:

V said...

That sounds like a lot of fun!! The arrow bracelet is so cute.

-V
http://stylishlyme.com/

A "cheery" disposition said...

the arrow bracelet is amazing. I bet so many people would be into that look right now. With the Hunger Games and all and how Katness used and arrow.

Jolie Jouel said...

Thanks girls! The arrow bracelet is definitely my fave too. A "cheery" disposition, so true about Katniss! I am a huge fan and didn't even think of that...maybe it was subliminal ;)

Unknown said...

oh wow! that is awesome! i love the open bracelet! how fun to be able to make your own jewelry!

love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit

House Of Jeffers said...

I think it's AWESOME that you're intro jewelry making. I used to take a class in NJ, but I never finished my projects. However, you're look great! Love the arrow cuff!

Adorable blog!

Jen
House Of Jeffers

Unknown said...

Wow I LOVE that bracelet! That's so amazing that you made them!
KatiesBliss.com

Emily said...

Love that bracelet! I can't believe you made it!
Creamy

Emma Z said...

love that bracelet, newest follower =)

I am also obsessed with arm candy! I have been looking for an arrow one to add to my collection!

www.behindtheleopardglasses.blogspot.com

 
Pin It button on image hover