Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sunglasses Report

Left: Brand: Spy. Model: Dallas.                       Right: Brand: Smith Optics. Model: Ramsey in "mint".

These are the last two pairs of sunglasses that I own. I used to have a pair of black Ralph Lauren ones...that I lost...and then I replaced those with a pair of black Tom Fords. I have since, ahem, misplaced those as well. I hope my husband isn't reading this. He knows. But he doesn't need to be reminded.  So I am definitely in the market for some new black or tortoise shell sunglasses.

Inspired by the beautiful weather that is upon us I decided that an eye wear post - jewelry for your eyes, anyone? - was not only appropriate but very timely. It's time to pull out your old sunnies, or look for some new ones.  If you're in the market, I pulled some great options, below.  I've included some more affordable options for us losers...wait, that doesn't sound right..."misplacers" sounds better.  And some more expensive eye wear for those of you who can afford them and rarely misplace things.


Mosley Tribes / Ray-Ban Erica / Ray-Ban Cats / House of Harlow Linsey / A. J. Morgan Wendy / MODO Seberg / Tom Ford Leopold / ASOS / Mango / Grey Ant Tuff /

2 comments:

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Such a great post, I really like it, these sunnies are so nice!
Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

Anonymous said...

Ah, I need new sunglasses so badly! Love the last ones...

 
Pin It button on image hover