Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring Wishlist

As I was thinking about today's post I sort of scratched my head and didn't know where to begin. My Spring Wishlist...it could be miles long if I wasn't careful.  I knew there were hundreds of swoon-worthy items that I have been wanting and filing away for another date but I felt overwhelmed at starting the search over and combing through the back of my brain for each item was and where I could locate it. Then I remembered Pinterest. Problem solved. All of my jewelry and wish-listed items in one place and easily linked to the source. Are you on Pinterest yet? Follow me here, if you'd like!
1. Anita Ko, Cat Mask 18-karat gold ring / 2. Shourouk, Baraka Killy / 3. Giles & Brother, Dresser Ring / 4. Anita Ko, Bunny 18-karat gold diamond and emerald ring / 5. Lauren Elan Collections, Carter bracelet / 6. Brooklyn Thread, Teal Druzy Ring / 7. Bibi Bijoux, Joyful Bracelet / 8.CATBIRD, Alphabet Rings / 9. Anthropologie, Nodule Sylph Bracelet / 10. Shourouk, Phenix Alabaster

5 comments:

La Maman Heureuse said...

I want the Bunny ring, as in NOW! Just figuring out how to deal with the hefty price tag LOL

Jolie Jouel said...

La Maman Heureuse - I know, the bunny ring is my fave too! We'll have to save our pennies ;)

Anonymous said...

#9 is so pretty. Great blog!

- Alice

Clara Turbay said...

GREAT AND LOVELY IDEAS.

l said...

Beautiful stuff :)

 
Pin It button on image hover