Monday, March 5, 2012

Thick or Thin?

I love rings. They may be my favorite accessory, although I'd never hold you to that if a beautiful bracelet or breathtaking necklace was in my face.  I've been noticing that wearing multiple rings at a time is definitely in.  If one or two is a good thing, then three or four is even better.  How do you like your rings, thick and chunky or thin and dainty?
Thin via Cupcakes and Cashmere. Thick via Anne Marthe Widvey

Where do you stand? Are you a thick or thin kind of ring woman?



10 comments:

Haute Eyes said...

I am totally into the this daity rings right now!! I just ordered several actually! Would love for you to checkout my latest posts and participate in my giveaway!! Follow me, I follow you?!

xx
Caitlin
http://hauteeyes.com

Martay said...

I love thick colorful rings. But i also like thin rings,
i guess it depends on the outfit / mood :)


xoxo 2NDtheytalk.blogspot.com

Amy Shaughnessy said...

I like both! I agree with Marieke...it depends on my mood. I do absolutely love those dainty rings in the first picture.

Amy

fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

trouble.in.paradise said...

i love mixing them both!

Luna S said...

the thin are so dainty and lovely! x

luna
lunaoffduty

Jolie Jouel said...

Glad to know I am not alone in liking both thick and thin! Thin is really making a comeback after years of chunky rings reigning supreme, I believe.

Clara Turbay said...

love it. i like so much your blog!

QT said...

Def thin!

Jennifer said...

I definitely like big thick ones but I am trying to add more rings to my collection so that I can layer. Rings in general are just awesome! haha

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

nancy @ adore to adorn said...

i totally go through phases. there are days where i love the chunky ring look and pile them on my fingers...and then there are days where the dainty look appeals to me and i would prefer to stack those up. =)

at the moment..i'm digging the thin rings!

xo,
nancy

 
Pin It button on image hover