Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The World's First All Diamond Ring

Hold onto your hats, ladies! The world's first all diamond ring has arrived and...it's massive.  At 150 carats the ring is valued around $70 million. So while most of us can't afford to be the lucky wearer of this gem, we can still dream.  Watch the video below and let you mind take you to a place where this ring could be a reality. I know I will.


Seriously interested? Here's the link to the Swiss jewelry company's website: shawish-jewellery.com

Ps - Just to put this ring into perspective, Kim Kardashian's massive rock from her quicky marriage to Chris Humphries was 20.5 carats. Gulp.

6 comments:

La Maman Heureuse said...

I'm a sucker for diamonds, but this is just a bit too much, even for me. Even if I had $70 million to spare, this wouldn't be on my list.

Did check out the company -who designed it and wow, they have absolutely wonderful pieces. Guess I better start saving :-)

nikki said...

wow!!! love your blog, by the way!!!

xo, nikki

http://carry-on-couture.blogspot.com

Vera said...

Wow!I want it! :)

Aida said...

lovely items! tremendous good tate!!!

have a nice weekend

kisses


http://cottoncandy-peaches@blogspot.com

Wholesale Diamonds said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this matter. You make some interesting points.

Bridget said...

Now, THIS is a diamond ring. I initially thought Kim’s as eye-popping but this is just woah! I’m amazed it’s a 150 carat diamond; the technology needed to cut this is definitely advanced.

Bridget Rossi

 
Pin It button on image hover