Thursday, March 15, 2012

Your Treasure Trove...Evolved.

Remember the Little Mermaid's treasure trove? "How many wonders can one cavern hoooold?" Gosh, I love the Little Mermaid and her organized, bordering on hoarding, cave of wonders.

As much as I admire people who can keep everything in its rightful place, I am a little more...scattered. I am working on it.  We just bought a new house and I've been dreaming of jewelry dressers, organized baubles, and a fresh start ever since.

How do you store your jewelry? In a tangled mess on your counter top? Or meticulously organized in a drawer? Do you use a jewelry tree or jewelry box?  Here's a look at some innovative ways to keep your jewelry organized and tangled free.  Plus, it can be an interesting display for you to admire! Why keep all of your bright jewels hidden away when you can have them on display. I am taking notes for my new house....






2 comments:

La Maman Heureuse said...

I need a dresser like that :-) Right now my jewelry is scattered all over the place.

Love the idea of the icecube tray for storing rings, I'm totally going to use that, thanks for sharing!

JanandJill.com said...

OMG, you have a really nice blog. I love the layout and I'm so impressed with your organizing skills. My jewelry is just kinda scattered all over my room right now so you've inspired me. These pics are so cute, you have some really nice pieces. Following you now

xoDale
http://www.savvyspice.com

 
Pin It button on image hover