Thursday, March 22, 2012

Help me Accessorize: Wedding Guest Edition

One week from Saturday I'll be attending the wedding of one of my oldest friends. We went to elementary school and high school together...and now she's getting married! I have the dress. It's a pretty taupe knee length number from Anthropologie circa 2010. The label says Moulinette Soeurs.

Help me accessorize!  With a solid color and a few pretty ruffles, it's a fairly simple dress. So I can go big on accessories. Would you do show stopping earrings or a statement necklace? Nude shoes or colored? Gold or silver? Keep it neutral or throw in some color?

Give me your two cents below and I'll be sure to report back with how I styled it and I'll be sure to include a few photos from the wedding.

xxjj

3 comments:

Amanda Park said...

what a cute classic

would you like to follow each other?

cheers
www.intuitiveflair.com

Unknown said...

Cute dress! Should be nice for spring :)

KatiesBliss.com

sarah said...

I think you should wear some chunky lucite jewels...bracelets, necklace, and maybe some hints of yellow gold thrown in. Have fun at the wedding!

 
Pin It button on image hover