Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pastel or Neon?

Both photos from the ingenious Blair Eadie. Pastels: Asos rings and bracelets.  Neons: Lauren Elan Misel bracelets

My last "versus" post, here, on thick vs. thin rings got such great feedback that I've decided to start a regular series of "this or that" posts. You can weigh in on which you prefer, what you wear more of, or what you wish you could wear more of! 

So this week, the million dollar question is, if you could only choose neon accessories or pastel accessories this spring, which would you choose?


4 comments:

Fiorenza said...

lovely blog...ssssooo inspiring!!!

follow each other??

lachambrefiore.blogspot.com

kisskiss from italy
Fiore

RaindropsofSapphire said...

Right now it's neon because pastels wash me out, but I adore both trends! I really like your blog, hopefully you could stop by my personal style blog sometime too :) :)

www.raindropsofsapphire.com

Keren, rhymes w/ Heron said...

Although I LOVE and ADORE the neon trend, I never seem to have the moxie to rock it. I always end up going for earth tones and pastels! Thanks for the comparison.

http://thewalkup.wordpress.com/

Nelli said...

i love both!!! :)

 
Pin It button on image hover