Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Colour Moment: Rose Gold Round-Up

Everything is coming up roses in jewelry! Rose gold has definitely taken the accessories world by storm.  With it's subtle twist on yellow gold and the fact that it mixes so well with silver, it's no surprise that rose gold is the colour of the moment. And with Valentine's Day just around the corner, why not indulge in some rose gold bling?


1. 14K Rose Simple Band Set of 4, Gabriela Artigas
2. Nixon Monopoly Watc, Shopbop
3. Infinite Tusk Ring, Shopbop
4. Vita Fede Mini Titan Stone Bracelet
5. Open I-Beam Cuff, Vale
6. Rose Tusk Ring, Gabriela Artigas
7. CC SKYE Mirror Clutch, Shopbop
8. Cambridge Satchel, Shopbop
9. Rose Gold Solid Heart Single Pendant Necklace, Alexa Leigh
10. Tomboy First Knuckle Ring, Catbird
11. Ray-Ban Oversized Original Aviator Sunglasses, Shopbop


Tell me, are you loving Rose Gold at the moment?

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my, when I saw this post I just smiled!! I adore rose gold..it is seriously my favourite. I just love all these pieces. Thanks for sharing! xo

Anonymous said...

Seriously great blog, keep it up!

www.COSMICaroline.com
Nashville-Based Fashion Blog

 
Pin It button on image hover