Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Get the Look: Chunky Meets Dainty Rings


Lately I've been loving dainty, thin, plain rings.  But my old, tried and true self will always have a weak spot for chunky, stone, statement rings. Can my two loves live harmoniously? This image from my Pinterest proves that it can be done and demonstrates us how we can incorporate both looks on the same hand without it looking too gaudy or mismatched.  Here's how you can recreate the look!

1. Robyn Rhodes Gold and Crystal Sappho Ring, Max & Chloe
2. Aurélie Bidermann18-karat rose gold-dipped lace ring
3. C A T B I R D Mignon Memory Ring, rose gold
4. House of Harlowe 1960 Rose Gold Spike ring
5. Rosette Ring, Vale
6. Gabriela Artigas Single White Diamond Ring
7. Mini Pave Diamond Ring, Ariel Gordon Jewelry
 
 

5 comments:

AlinaLoves said...

I love the look of the dainty rings and I don't know why I still haven't gotten a couple for myself! They look lovely with nicely manicured nails. The combination of chunky and dainty rings looks so chic, it's the juxtaposition of two different types of jewellery that makes it so interesting!

Unknown said...

i have a ton of chunky rings, but love the dainty look!

love from San Francisco,
Britt+Whit

Unknown said...

Love love love these choices, especially the one from house of harlow!
xo Dina
Sweetest Somethings

Paula said...

I love Aurelie Bidermanns Lace cuffs and rings - but they don't come cheap - time for some DIY I think

<3 Paula Shoe Fiend
http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

such an amazing post! in love with every single one :)
lots and lots of love
xx
http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

 
Pin It button on image hover