Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Do or Don't? Jeweled Hair

What do you think of wearing jewelry in your hair? Is this look a 'Do' or a 'Don't'?


I for one love this look for special occasions. It's such an unexpected way to wear jewelry for a special night out! I especially love seeing this look on brides on their wedding day. Jeweled hair is perfectly romantic and is sure to make a statement. Did I mention I wore jeweled hair on my wedding day? Perhaps I am biased...

But what do you think? Would you wear some sparkle in your hair or is this look too fairy tale for you?

3 comments:

simply h² said...

So pretty! I love the gold bees, but I don't think it would look as good in my blonde hair since it wouldn't stand out as much. I love the look though!

http://www.hsquaredfashion.com/


P.S. I'm now offering VERY affordable ads/sponsor spots on my site if you wish to be a sponsor and attract more traffic to your blog, just click the advertise tab at the top of my blog :)

Ooh La La Gwen said...

I say do. Love the hair piece, so pretty!

www.oohlalagwen.blogspot.com

Mira said...

That's adorable!

 
Pin It button on image hover