Friday, February 1, 2013

Sparkle At Home

Welcome to a few little snippets from around my home. These days are focused on getting ready for baby girl and adding sparkle in unexpected places.  Here are few photos from the Jolie Jouel headquarters this week.

 A glittery bow for a growing baby bump.

One for you, one for me. The only person more exciting to shop for than yourself: Baby girl.
Rebecca Minkoff Mini M.A.C. (was on sale) and GAP onesie

Jewelry storage/unexpected sparkle.
Forever 21 Necklace and Animal Head

Getting the nursery started with Baby Girl's new star light fixture.

A sweet Valentine's Day card from last year that I had framed.
Hope you all had a great week, too! xx

4 comments:

Estelle La Mode said...

Congratulations on the baby girl! Your home looks great, I love the Mr Fox portrait! Greta blog, check out my ETSY store ( http://www.etsy.com/shop/SpiceDesignsbyEsther) I also do art pieces :)

Xx
Esther

estellelamode.com

Anonymous said...

Huge congrats! You've been in my blog roll for a long time but I don't think I've ever commented, shameful, I know. I agree about the shopping for baby thing being more exciting than shopping for you: we're preparing for a baby boy and I'm already haunting the (thrift) shops here for adorable baby duds. :)

Jolie Jouel said...

Thank you both! Love hearing from long time readers :) Have fun shopping for Baby Boy, grunge-queen!
xx ashleigh

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS! So happy 4 u!

Win a MAX Factor MASCARA: >> GIVEAWAY <<
milna89.blogspot.com

 
Pin It button on image hover