Monday, February 18, 2013

Jolie Jouel on Instagram


I am finally on Instagram! In a few short days I've become obsessed. How did I manage keeping up with all the pretty things and pretty people before my Instagram feed? Some of my faves are bloggers like Sincerely, Jules and Atlantic-Pacific; jewelry designers like Lauren Elan and Vita Fede; stores like Kate Spade and Anthropologie; and celebrities like Boo the dog and Jessica Alba. Yes, if you're not following Boo yet, he is a must. 

It's still really new, but I'd love for my readers to follow me here (username ashleighnim) for jewelry updates and day-to-day sparkle from the Jolie Jouel headquarters.

Back tomorrow with regularly scheduled posts! xx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, if you're not instaflow following Boo yet, he is a must.

Unknown said...

This is called "monetization," and we have come to accept it as the inevitable price of getting cutting-edge Internet services for free. But now that Instagram, too, has decided to monetize, we are outraged. instagram likes and followers

Elizabeth J. Neal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Pin It button on image hover