Thursday, February 21, 2013

Trend Spotting: Neon + Rhinestone Necklaces

This look is classic meets trendy; colorful meets demure; and ladylike meets street-style. The trend I am talking about is taking the classic rhinestone necklace and adding in bright pops of neon color. This trend has been popping up in many of my favorite stores and offers a fun and modern way to incorporate fancy rhinestones into your day-to-day style. From Tom Binns and Shourouk to American Eagle and Club Monaco, there is a neon rhinestone necklace out there for everyone!

Some of my favorites below!



3. Dorthy Perkins, Pink Neon Ethnic Necklace
5. Adia Kibur, Short Neon Stone Necklace
8. Club Monaco, Poppy Crystal Necklace
10. DANNIJO, Capucine

5 comments:

Crazy for fashion said...

They look amazing! I am following you on GFC, would be very happy if you did the same! Maybe you also wanna follow on facebook and bloglovin? Let me know!I am also hosting a giveaway. Kisses <3<3

http://lovesushiandfashion.blogspot.com.es/

Becoming Refined said...

I'm still loving the neon baubles, they are always fun statement pieces!

Vittoria @ The Beautiful Things said...

these are all lovely!

xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

I'm in love with neon jewellery, it's so fun and just makes every outfit stand out but Shourouk and all the other ones are just so $$$$
I think etsy is a good alternative for one-of-a-kind pieces like this

 
Pin It button on image hover