Friday, February 22, 2013

Spring Fever

 
<< Beautiful ombre coloured glasses and vases + shades of green pottery >>

Something about the dreary mid-February weather brings out the do-er in me. To combat the cold, I made this week about searching out fun colours, jewelry making, and planning fun events for Spring.  Here are few photos that have me gearing up for brighter weather and hopefully they'll inspire some colour in your life as well! Happy weekend :)

 << Nothing says Spring like waking up to fresh flowers >>

 << Beautiful cake stands at Chapters Indigo. Wish-listed for Spring get-togethers! >>

 << Getting crafty with bright friendship bracelets >>

 
<< Two new, sparkly necklaces I made this week. I've been wearing them non-stop! >>

<< A spiked necklace and embellished shoulders. The perfect pair >> 

1 comment:

Vicki Archer said...

I love those cake stands and that spiked necklace in the last photo is great...dainty but cool...xv

http://vickiarcher.com

 
Pin It button on image hover