Thursday, February 28, 2013

Trend Spotting: Wearing Your Watch On Top

The Winter brings its own set of fashion quandaries. From finding chic yet warm and dry footwear to how to showcase your watch and arm parties while wearing sweaters and layers. May I suggest a solution to problem #2? (Still unsure working on number 1...erg.) Why not try wearing your wrist watch on top?! I've been noticing some super stylish ladies rocking this trend all season long. I thought I'd share my stylish observation with you, dear readers. Enjoy!


Would you wear your watch over your sweater or sleeve? Is this a trend you'll try before Spring arrives?

3 comments:

his little lady said...

I'm definitely loving this trend of wearing a watch over the shirt! So cute!
xo TJ

Amy Shaughnessy said...

It's cute! I rarely wear my watch. One of the links is half broken so I need to get it fixed before I can try this...

Amy
Fashion and Beauty Finds

Vicki Archer said...

I have started to notice this too, I think I might try this myself...xv

http://vickiarcher.com

 
Pin It button on image hover